Used casino slot machines from Las Vegas-style casinos can be an exciting and unique game room addition. However, searching through the tens of thousands of slot machines out there may be cumbersome and time consuming.
First and foremost, if you are purchasing used slot machine or video poker machine, check to ensure that the company you’re purchasing from includes a Department of Justice license 777beer. This assures you that the company shipping you the equipment is legitimate and the us government knows they’re selling used gambling devices.
Next, learn if the equipment you are considering is really a true Vegas-style slot machine, Pachislo, or perhaps a knockoff. A couple of ways to inform are:
1) Does the equipment take tokens or real money? A Vegas style machine takes real money, a Pachislo does not.
2) Does it say IGT or AGT? Most reputable dealers could have the name of the manufacturer listed on the website with the name of the machine. If they don’t, ask. If they do, ensure the cost is not as cheap. Too cheap could mean you’re considering a knockoff.
3) Real used casino slot machines can vary from $799 – $1099 for a platform model. Pachislo machines are much less costly and are manufactured for casinos in Japan.
4) Knockoff machines, in most cases, could have a letter different from the original. For instance: IGT is really a real manufacturer and AGT is really a knockoff.
5) Is the manufacturer of the slot machine or video poker machine still in operation? Or even, are parts easy ahead by?
Most significant, when searching for a used casino slot machine, learn if they offer a warranty. When there is a warranty, will the company you’re purchasing from use it in writing? Typically the most popular slot machines brands on the net are IGT, Bally, Williams and Konami. Other slot machine brands are available — just ensure that you may get repair parts for these machines in case they’re no longer in business.